Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dawn Rising by BeCullen

Dawn Rising by BeCullen - COMPLETE

In the midst of a zombie apolcalypse, Daryl Dixon thinks fondly on the relationship that has grown with the man lying next to him. He didn't mean for this unlikely relationship with Glenn to start, but he's so glad it did. Even with all the chaos, naysayers and judging he receives from the rest of the group, no one will dampen his affection for man in his arms.

I almost did a double take when this story showed up in my inbox. Although it's pretty short, it reveals quite a lot. The Walking Dead is one of my favorite shows and Daryl Dixon, in my opinion, is the breakout character. He is such a badass and is easily my favorite.

Please check out this story with its unlikely pairing. I assure it will bring a smile to your face! :)

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment