Thursday, April 4, 2013

Book Review: Emery's Ritches (Synchronous Seductions #2) by Havan Fellows

2.5 stars

In this sequel to Harlan's Ryde, Ritchie, Harlan's best friend, begrudgingly lets go of the love of his life when he convinces Harlan to rekindle his romance with Ryder. Throwing himself a pity party due to his unrequited love, Ritchie suddenly comes face-to-face with a sexy man who's hellbent on turning his life upside down and claiming him as his own.

I didn't enjoy this book as much as Harlan's Ryde probably because of Emery's arrogance and controlling nature. It was a little overkill and I felt like he tried to force a relationship upon Ritchie. The two men definitely had a physical attraction for each other, but I wasn't convinced there was anything else to their relationship besides that. One minute they're arguing, the next they're having sex and soon after saying I love you. I just didn't feel an emotional connection like I did in Harlan and Ryder's story.

Buy Emery's Ritches here.

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment