Monday, August 26, 2013

Hostage: Chicago Take-down by maryhell

Hostage: Chicago Take-down by maryhell

Edward and Jasper have just returned from their honeymoon and find themselves in yet another scary situation. Edward's biological father, Marcus, wants him to work in the (criminal) family business because it's his birthright. Edward, obviously, wants nothing to do with him, but the Charlie and The Pack feel this is a great opportunity take down Marcus' crime organization once and for all. Jasper doesn't want to see his husband, who has already been kidnapped, tortured and put through enough hell for one lifetime, to go undercover and be placed in potentially even more danger. Edward must make a decision that could alter his life forever.

I was so excited when I saw this update in my inbox! I'm a fan of the Hostage series, so I'm looking forward to this final part of the trilogy. maryhell brings these characters to life so vividly that you can't help but get sucked in to all of the twists and turns and drama. I'm sure there is a lot of angst, tension and suspense on the horizon for our boys, and I can't wait to see what happens. If you haven't already read the first two stories in the series, Hostage and Hostage: The Honeymoon,  be sure to read them first.

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment