Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Memories Seep from My Veins by FuryReina


As one of heaven's guardian angels, Agronael's life work is to protect humans. Throughout time, he has watched his fellow guardian angels and brothers find love with their charges, something he cannot fathom. It's better for him to keep his distance and just do his work. When he stumbles upon a young shepherd tending to his flock, he is immediately enchanted by the man's kind smile, deep eyes and raven hair. Agronael decides to show himself to the young man and they soon develop a friendship that develops into more. However, danger lies on the horizon as Agronael soon discovers that The Heavenly Father is displeased with his angels falling in love with humans. Nasir and Angronael must now defend their love, face the wrath of the Father and potentially be destroyed.

I don't know what it is about stories about angels, but I love them! It doesn't matter if it's fanfiction or OF, angels who fall in love with humans melt my heart. Not only is this story lovely in that it shows the slow development of a wonderful love story, but it also mixes in quite a bit of tension, suspense and angst. I was on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen to Agronael and Nasir as they dealt with adversity, death, paralyzing fear and sadness. Memories Seep from My Veins has easily become one of my favorite stories and I know that you will enjoy it as well!

~ M


No comments:

Post a Comment