Monday, March 17, 2014

Tempest by MsNJS

Tempest by MsNJS

The responsibilities of life have caused a rift in Agron and Nasir's marriage. Issues that are not resolved and resentment lead to an unthinkable and, for Agron, an unforgivable act. Will he be able to move past the pain and disbelief? Will Nasir obtain forgiveness and have the opportunity to explain himself?

Oh. My. Goodness!!! I just happened across this story one day while searching for Agron/Nasir fics on AO3. It had no summary, but I decided to give it a try anyway. I became so engrossed in the story that I stayed up until 1:30 in the morning just to finish it. I have to warn you that it is heavy on the angst; I could literally feel the pain, confusion and resentment each man experienced. I highly recommend this emotional roller coaster of a story! It's incredible and I know that you won't be disappointed!

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment