Tuesday, October 6, 2015

I ❤ Yaoi: Himitsu Tsuushin by 007

Hello yaoi lovers! This week's feature is the Free! doujinshi, Himitsu Tsuushin by 007.

Long distance relationships are difficult, but with the help of technology, Rei and Makoto keep their relationship surprising and exciting.

This isn't one of the typical Free! ships, but I really liked this story! I'm an equal opportunity shipper, so pretty much any pairing from Free! is great in my opinion. The pairing of sweet, caring and motherly Makoto with the straight laced, mild mannered, and endearing Rei is really sweet to see. The artwork is also superb and very close to drawing style seen in the anime.

Even if the Rei/Makoto pairing isn't exactly your cup of tea, I highly recommend this dj! It's has a great mix of humor, heat and fluff!

Read Himitsu Tsuushin here.

~ M



No comments:

Post a Comment