Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I ❤ Yaoi: Neon Sign Amber by Ogeretsu Tanaka

Good morning, yaoi lovers! This week's feature is Neon Sign Amber by Ogeretsu Tanaka!

An expressionless club doorman meets a flashy boy at one of the many parties the place gathers. As someone who’s always been considered quite boring or an emotionless person, Saya-chan with his clumsy personality will make this man a more vivid one.

When I first starting reading this manga, I thought it was going to be the typical expressionless guy falls for the boisterous, outgoing guy. While that does happen, there's a much deeper, emotionally-charged story lying underneath. Saya's backstory and his feelings of self worth are heartbreaking and made me not only want to learn more about him, but also like him more. Yuusuke is cool and aloof, but he has a soft side and a deep capacity to love. I can't wait to see how this story progresses! Highly recommended!

 4.75 stars
 ~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment