Tuesday, July 11, 2017

So He Told You About That? by benedrah


Alec is ready to take the next step in his relationship with Magnus. Unfortunately, not all of the passion in the world can prevent a few....mishaps.

I'm relatively new to the Malec fandom, even though I remember when The Mortal Instruments movie came out and was completely enchanted by Godfrey Gao, who played Magnus Bane. So far I've been very pleasantly surprised by what I've seen of the tv show (I originally wrote it off thinking it was just another teenybopper show, but Harry Shum Jr. and Matthew Daddario are really great in their roles) and happily fell down the rabbit hole of Malec love!

This story is adorable! I'm sure everyone was holding their breath when Magnus and Alec first had sex on the show and this one shot gives readers insight into what exactly happened after Alec pushed Magnus into the bedroom (and that shameful fade to black). You will swoon, laugh and everything in between while reading this story. Highly recommended!

~ M

picture credit: Freeform

No comments:

Post a Comment