Tuesday, August 8, 2017

The Boogeyman by I_Still_Believe_In_Heros123

The Boogeyman by I_Still_Believe_In_Heros123

Alec just wanted to have a good life, but outside forces keep pulling him back into a world that at one time served a purpose, but has now become stale and unsatisfying. When tragedy strikes, he is forced to return to his old life to exact vengeance. Along the way, he meets someone who could be the one to heal his heart once and for all.

I absolutely loved this story! If you're a fan of the John Wick movies, you are in for a real treat! Seeing Alec as the most feared and respected assassin in the world is really cool, and, as always, I couldn't help but fall in love with Magnus. Don't underestimate him, though. He just as much of a BAMF, and I loved every moment! Definitely give this one shot a try if you're in the mood for action, suspense, UST and romance!

~ M


picture credit: Freeform

No comments:

Post a Comment