Tuesday, December 5, 2017

I ❤️ Yaoi: Ore to Omae no Stalker Boushihou by Kanbe Gorou & Mongorou

Good morning yaoi lovers! This week's selection is Ore to Omae no Stalker Boushihou by Kanbe Gorou & Mongorou.

When Chino discovers a handsome man potentially stalking a young lady after work, he immediately confronts him and drags him to the police station. Fortunately, it was just a misunderstanding, but to Chino's surprise, Yamada turns his attention to him, bringing him pastries and sweets on a daily basis. Is Yamada a harmless guy with a crush or is he a full blown stalker who should be kept at arm's length?

I'm not quite sure how to take this manga. On one hand, some of the situations are sweet and funny and I root for the main characters to develop a relationship, but on the other, Yamada's actions are very suspicious and I want Chino to run far, far away. 😒 Check it out for yourself and let me know your thoughts.


~ M





No comments:

Post a Comment