Monday, January 29, 2018

You Have a Choice to Make by ChocolateLime

You Have a Choice to Make by ChocolateLime

Alec is at a crossroads. He can carry out his duty and marry a woman he doesn't love or he can call everything off and live the life he was meant to live. A chance encounter with an enigmatic warlock changes Alec's life forever.

I really love this story. Even though it's an AU, it still very much falls in line with events that occurred in the TV show, just with a slight twist. Magnus and Alec never knew each other prior to the wedding. This adds a completely new dimension to the story that I'm sure you'll really enjoy. There are some really cool twists and turns that kept me on the edge of my seat, and I'm looking forward to the overall outcome. Definitely give this story a try! It'll be worth your while!

~ M

photo credit: Freeform

No comments:

Post a Comment