Monday, February 5, 2018

Traveler by bumblebeesknees

Traveler by bumblebeesknees

When Magnus and Alec receive an unexpected visitor, they are forced to confront their deepest fears and celebrate their greatest triumphs.

A friend recommended this story to me recently and I'm so glad that she did. It is AWESOME!!! I don't want to give too much away, but bumblebeesknees did an incredible job portraying the love, fear, grief and gratitude experienced by the Lightwood-Bane family. This is a story that will stay with you long after you've finished reading it. Give it a try! I highly recommend it!


~ M

artwork credit: Allarica

p.s. This wonderful piece of fan art is exactly how I would envision an adult Max Lightwood-Bane in this story.

artwork credit: Tinaliatum 

No comments:

Post a Comment